Combining all our knowledge and skills, we can look at most damage-related issues from any angle. Below we provide an overview, some examples and benefits of this service.
Sevatas’s unique set of competencies and experiences in claims, audits and vehicle inspections enables us to provide an expert view of inherent risks throughout the entire finished vehicle supply chain.
Problems we are engaged to help resolve are varied and global in reach. They include high damage rates and cost retention, lack of visible or reliable claims statistics, poorly functioning claims processes and administrative inefficiency and poor dealer service.
Our consultancy services are focussed around process review and practical damage and cost reduction. Our most recent projects have included;
- Review of existing claims management processes and design of new process, carrier contracting and insurance arrangements for a manufacturer in Russia;
- Establishing a new dealer facing claims process
- Establishing new data capture processes and risk management reporting
- Introduction of widespread stakeholder Key Performance Indicators
- Revision of manufacturer / logistics service provider contracting
- Review of existing claims arrangements in selected European markets, identification of process weaknesses, cost leakages and recommendations for improvement
- Process design, provider selection and implementation of new claims administration process for distributor, and its dealers, in China
Our consultancy services are based on our deep understanding of claims processes, finished vehicle logistics and service delivery. We are uniquely placed to understand the crossovers between claims processes, logistics, insurance and risk management.
As a measure of the value of our services, we have embedded our people directly into our clients’ operations where requested.
The benefits of using Sevatas
- Enhanced understanding and issue identification
- Process improvements identified, operational inefficiencies removed
- Cost and damage reduction opportunities identified
- Methodology for delivering improvements established
To find out more about how we deliver our results, please click here