Why join our business?
Our business depends on multi-lingual and multi-cultural teams from across Europe providing our clients with solutions in all territories in Europe and beyond.
Our people are at the heart of the quality of the service we provide to our clients and are our most important asset; investing in their continuous development is a significant business priority. We are delighted to hold the Investor in People accreditation, the UK’s leading people management standard. It demonstrates our commitment to excellent client service, delivered by professional, qualified people with a can-do attitude.
Our culture is based on rewarding excellence and encouraging learning and improvement. The passion and enthusiasm of our people are essential in developing our brand and in achieving our leading positions in our preferred sectors.
For the right candidates who share our values, joining our friendly and motivated team offers great rewards and excellent opportunities.
- We are customer focused - we are committed to pursuing improvement, honouring our commitments, creating value and paying attention to the detail so we can deliver exceptional outcomes for our customers and clients.
- We invest in our people - we are committed to being a 'Great Place to Work' where all our people feel valued, involved, inspired, rewarded and supported to develop and grow.
- We do good in our communities - we are committed to having a positive impact on all the communities we interact with - including our staff, clients and customers, suppliers and the locations in which we operate.
What we can offer you
- Competitive pay and bonuses - we pay fairly for the work you do and reward personal and company success, with all our people eligible for discretionary bonus payments.
- Pension and life assurance - generous 5% employer contribution to the workplace pension, along with 3 x salary life assurance.
- Holiday - up to 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) with options to flex up or down. We also offer days off for volunteering activities.
- Progression and development - we provide financial support and rewards for study towards achieving professional qualifications. Our Accelerated Development Programme is an example of the learning opportunities we offer.
- Wellbeing and work-life balance - from providing breakfast, fresh fruit, a cycle-to-work scheme and offering flu vaccinations, to encouraging flexible working, your physical and mental health an wellbeing is our priority. We also have a Company sponsored Entertainments Club with a wide range of social events.*
- Recognition - for those who go above and beyond, whether delivering exceptional customer service or demonstrating commitment to our values, we have reward schemes in place to recognise your achievements.
- Doing Good - from ensuring we have comfortable and happy working environments, to supporting our people to engage in charitable activities, we show we care about all those we are involved with - our people, our customers, and our communities.
- Great Place to Work - we are committed to ensuring our people have a great place to work, where you feel appreciated and supported in an environment where you can grow.
Click here if you would like to register your interest for any future opportunities. Please note that we only hold your details for six months, unless otherwise requested.
* May vary at non-Ipswich locations.