Sometimes damage happens on a large scale especially when vehicles are concentrated in storage areas. We understand how to manage the incident, manage cost and repair the vehicles quickly.
The accumulation of large numbers of vehicles in storage hubs means that when the worst happens, such as a large scale hail or contamination event, professional and experienced incident management becomes vital.
We understand the requirements to have the vehicles repaired and available for sale as quickly as possible, whilst mitigating costs and protecting the manufacturers’ brands. We also understand insurers need to manage and steer the rectification activity within the limits of the cover they provide.
Sevatas help manufacturers and insurers by;
- Inspecting and categorising all vehicles potentially affected and reporting on the scale of the loss
- Assisting in the identification of remedial action and providers
- Liaising with insurers and third parties to protect cost recovery activity
- Providing quality assurance through the review and validation of remedial work delivered
The benefits of using Sevatas
- Practical incident management and expertise
- Swifter repair processing; minimising delays for the end customer
- Cost management
- Quality assurance and control
To find out more about how we deliver our results, please click here